This fuel storage tank is made of high-quality, lightweight materials and has a sturdy iron tank that won't easily deform. It features an 8ft kink-free hose for maximum flow and a 30-gallon capacity, making it perfect for storing fuel for lawn and garden tools, vehicles, and other equipment.
This product for unused diesel or gasoline only. Waste oil or chemicals would be easy to stick and break pump.
1. FAST & EFFICIENT TO Fill: This fuel storage tank features an 8ft kink-free hose for maximum flow, a wide neck for spill-free filling, and an ergonomic hand crank to improve efficiency.
2. SAFE: To prevent dangerous static electricity during use, this fuel storage tank includes an anti-static grounding clamp for safe storage of gasoline and diesel.
3. MOVABLE & EASY TO USE: Designed with wheels and a hand pusher for easy mobility and transportation. The easy-to-read vent/fuel level gauge makes it simple to check the remaining fuel, while the reversible rotary hand pump allows you to suck the fuel back into the tank, minimizing waste.
4. LARGE CAPACITY: With its 30-gallon capacity, this fuel storage tank is perfect for storing fuel for gas-powered lawn and garden tools, automobiles, ATVs, and a variety of other fuel-powered equipment.
5. STURDY & DURABLE: Made from high-quality materials, this fuel storage tank is both lightweight and easy to transport, while the heavy-duty iron tank is sturdy and durable, ensuring it won't easily deform and will have a long service life.
Maximum Capacity: 30/35 Gallons
Rotary Pump: Hand Crank/Manual
Fuel Level: Gauge Type
Tire Diameter: 10"
Hose Size: 8 Feet
Assembly Required: Yes
Weight: 35kg / 77.16lbs
Tank Dimensions: 31.5" x 14.76" x 14.76"(L x W x H)
What You Get:
1 x Gas Caddy
1 x Instructions Manual
1 x Reversible Rotary Hand Pump
1 x 8 FT Kink Proof Siphon/Discharge Hose with Nozzle
1 x Easy-To-Read Vent/Fuel Level Gauge
2 x 10" Pneumatic Tires With Steel Rim
It is rich in functions and meets my requirements for various needs.
I would pay more for this product
My handle broke and now I'm using a bolt for a handle, wood handle became brittle after a while
Does not hold 35 gals
The quality is very good and it is very stable to use without any issues.