TUFFIOM motorcycle lift jack, with steel main frame, can support up to 1100lbs. And its height can be adjusted to meet your specific needs. What’s more, it is designed with a safety pin, which can provide extra safety during operation.
1. ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: The height of the motorcycle lift jack can be adjusted to meet your specific needs. And its minimum height is about 6.7” (saddles installed) and its maximum height is about 15.75”.
2. 1100LBS WEIGHT CAPACITY: With main frame made of steel, the motorcycle lift stand can support up to 1100lbs. And its own weight is about 14kg/30.9lbs.
3. SAFETY PIN FOR EXTRA SECURITY: The motorcycle lift jack is designed with a safety pin which can reduce the possibility of falling down during use and provide extra safety.
4. ADJUSTABLE SUPPORT SADDLES: The position of the support saddles can be adjusted horizontally by loosing and tightening screws on them. You can adjust the support saddles based on your needs.
5. SIMPLE OPERATION: To use the item, just install the support saddles, attach the handle to to lift stand and then rotate it to adjust the height to your desired height. ( It is suggested to wear gloves when operation.)
2.Main Material: Steel
3.Platform Size: 17.7”L x 5.9”W
4.Adjustable Height: 6.7”(saddles installed) - 15.75”
5.Max. Weight Capacity: 1100lbs
7.1100lbs maximum weight capacity.
8.Height adjustable, approx. 6.7” (saddles installed) - 15.75” .
9.Adjustable support saddles to meet specific needs.
10.Safety pin for extra security.
11.Simple to use.
12.Suitable for home garage and small shops.
What You Get:
1 x Motorcycle Lift Jack
1 x Instruction
however The instructions on how to assembleit were horrible. They should offer to sell the correct tools at an extra cost. Most people strong enough to use it, probably have the tools they need. The tools they give you keep slipping off. I assembled it in my living room, but we havent had snow in Chicago since I bought it. It looks like it will do a good job on certain types of snow. Strong but heavy. If you are under 5' tall and under 100 lbs, then you probably won't like it. I wish it had an extra set of swival wheels near the bottom of the blade. Maybe that might keep it from scraping against the sidewalk.