Make Life a Bit Easier in Winter!!!
Ten inch wheels enable easy access into the house right next to the wood stove. Saves time and repeat travel to get wood to staging area for use. Solid tube not hollow ensure dolly to support a full load of wood with no problem. Additional cross-bar at the bottom prevent shorter logs falling out and make caddy sturdier. Bottom is 13 inch in wide, so it is designed for log longer than 13’’.
1. LARGE CAPACITY: Loads up to 220 lbs. Perfect for log is longer than 13 inch. This carrier moves a load of wood with very little effort, fits easily through the door and saves your numerous trips to the garage
2. DURABLE WHEELS: Featuring with 10 inch diameter wheels, it is easy to get up a stair. The texture on the surface make it suitable to roll well even on snow
3. HEAVY DUTY: Made from sturdy iron and solid connection rod, It makes carting in firewood easier than ever before
4. EASY to ASSEMBLE: Put together in minutes under the manual enclosed. The black powder coated finish which is anti-rust and weather-resistant decorate your room
5. VERSATILE: Measures 29.9’’L x 42.7’’H. Can be used as a fire wood hauler to bring wood into basement from wood shed, also can be a wood holder to organize your log well near stove
Material: Wood, Iron
Item Weight: 22 Pounds
Item Dimensions: 29.9 x 13 x 29.9 inches
What You Get:
1 x Firewood Log Cart
Love this...very roomy and easy to maneuver!
Great Value for well built cart
Bought as a Christmas present. It has made bringing wood downstairs a whole lot easier!
I bought this cart a couple of years ago and it's been a great investment. I'm 5' tall and just turned 72. I used this cart to haul my firewood from the wood pile to the house (about 200 yards). I works great! I did replace the tires with no flat ones, just so it was always ready.
I was leery about this at first as the frame doesnt appear to be strong enough, but in use Im pleasantly surprised and meets my needs. The only down side is if youre not careful on not flat ground there is a possibility of the wood to slide out, as long as youre cautious about it wont be a problem.
If you have a wheel barrel not sure this is absolutely needed, but mine broke and I dont need a wheel barrel other than for hauling wood.