This is 5/10 gallon air bead seater which is made of solid steel. There is a on/off valve which is designated for controlling the filling of tank. There is also a air gauge exposed which tells you the air volume accurately. It is essential for your tire beading. It is suitable for heavy duty vehicle such as truck, ATV, tractor and soon.
1. SAFETY VALVE FOR ADDED SECURITY: The tire bead seater is designed with a safety valve. The safety valve will pop off automatically for added security when the air pressure exceeds 0.8MPa.
2. PRESSURE GAUGE EQUIPPED: The tire bead seater comes with a pressure gauge, which can help you read and adjust the air pressure for various vehicles more accurately. And the working pressure of the bead seater is 0.6-0.8MPa (85-116PSI).
3. QUICK AIR INFLATION: Seating the tire bead can be done quickly after correctly putting the lip at the tube end between the tire and wheel rim and then turning on the air outlet valve. (NOTE: Please definitely wear eye and ear protection before seating the tire.)
4. APPLICABLE FOR VARIOUS TIRES: The tire bead seater is suitable for most tires (≦12R), such as truck or ATV tires. (NOTE: An air compressor is required. But the tire bead seater does NOT come with an air compressor.)
5. DESIGNED WITH CARRYING HANDLE: The tire bead seater is designed with a handle so that it will be convenient for you to hold it or carry it with you. And the weight of the tire bead seater is about 25.4lbs.
Material: Alloy Steel
Item Weight: 25.4 Pounds
Capacity: 5 Gallon
Main material: Steel
What you get:
1x Tool Inflator Tank
The product has a long service life and is not prone to damage or failure.
The material is high-quality, comfortable to the touch, and feels good in the hand.
The design is humanized, taking into account the actual needs and usage habits of users.
worked great and good quality
Awesome quality! I Use it a lot on bunch of different tire size and application and It works all the time. It's great overall and recommend this to any professional tire changer or mechanic!