TUFFIOM commercial service cart is made of high-density plastic, wear-resistant and durable, with maximum load capacity 330/390/450 pounds. In addition, this rolling cart adopts an open storage design to make reasonable use of space, it effectively increasing the disposable placement of articles on it. The reasonable height setting between each layer allows it to accommodate large sets or box. The humanized handles and flexible wheels of the storage cart make the movement more effortless and easy.
1. ADVANCED MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION: High-density plastic and aluminum construction makes this Three-self rolling cart sturdy, lightweight, and maneuverable; it also won't rust, dent, chip or peel.
2. EASY MANEUVERABILITY: Ergonomically designed push cart handle provides optimum hand placement and push height improving control and worker safety. Compact design makes navigating restaurant tables, warehouse shelves, and back of house facilities easy.
3. PERFECT FOR THE HEAVIEST LOADS: This service cart with wheels is perfect for transporting materials, supplies, and heavy loads in almost any environment. Structural foam provides more durability than other materials, offering 330lbs of total storage weight capacity, with 110lbs per shelf.
4. SPECIALLY DESIGNED WHEELS: 2-inch non-marking thermoplastic rubber swivel casters absorb shock, provide floor surface protection, and quiet operation. Excellent on linoleum, tile, terrazzo, wood, smooth concrete, and carpet.
5. MANY USE SPACES: Compact design is perfect for navigating tight restaurant tables, shelves, store aisles, garages, classrooms, or office spaces.
PROTECTIVE CORNERS - Carts are designed with rounded plastic corners so that there is no damage to walls or obstacles, even on impact.
Weight: 10.14lbs /17.75lbs /30.1lbs
Weight Capacity: 330/390/450lbs
Weight Capacity for Each Shelf: 110/130/150lbs
S-30.31''L x 12.09''W x 31.89''H
M-33.86''L x 16.54''W x 35.83''H
L-42.13''L x 20.08''W x 38.19''H
What You Get:
Rolling Service Cart x 1
Rubber Mallet x 1
Protective Bumping Cap x 1
Instruction x 1
We purchased this item for an activity department at an elderly living community. We use it for distributing arts & crafts, snacks, delivering mail to residents, etc. Having three shelves is practical and how it moves is awesome -- we're not fighting the wheels to go straight down a hallway. We love this cart so much, we purchased a second one!
Easy to assemble and easy to maneuver with it's large casters
The assemble is a bit of trouble as other reviews mentioned. However, the use of it is awesome! The maneuverability and sturdiness are great! We have used it over half a year now. LOVE IT!