TUFFIOM motorcycle lift jack, with steel main frame, can support up to 1100lbs. And its height can be adjusted to meet your specific needs. What’s more, it is designed with a safety pin, which can provide extra safety during operation.
1. ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: The height of the motorcycle lift jack can be adjusted to meet your specific needs. And its minimum height is about 3.94” and its maximum height is about 14.2”.
2. 1100LBS WEIGHT CAPACITY: With main frame made of steel, the motorcycle lift stand can support up to 1100lbs. And its own weight is about 13kg/28.7lbs.
3. SAFETY PIN FOR EXTRA SECURITY: The motorcycle lift jack is designed with a safety pin which can reduce the possibility of falling down during use and provide extra safety.
4. ANTI-SLIP TOP PAD: Anti-slip rubber top surface of the motorcycle lift jack can help it hold motorcycle more stably and also reduce the possibility of scratching your motorcycle.
5. SIMPLE OPERATION: To use the item, just attach the handle to to lift stand and then rotate it to adjust the height to your desired height. ( It is suggested to wear gloves when operation.)
2.Materials: Steel, Rubber
3.Overall Dimensions: 14.6”L x 8.86”W x 3.94”-14.2”H
4.Max. Weight Capacity: 1100lbs
6.1100lbs maximum weight capacity.
7.Height adjustable, approx. 3.94”- 14.2”.
8.Anti-slip top surface for better protection.
9.Safety pin for extra security.
10.Simple to use.
11.Suitable for home garage and small shops.
What You Get:
1 x Motorcycle Lift Jack
1 x Instruction
It's worth the time and money to have a secure reliable Jack that you can use on your own without anyone else helping
My harley fatboy
Couldnt do any repairs or maintenance before I got this jack . Works great !
It's a cheap jack but it did its job with no issues. I bought it to lift my bike while I changed the fork seals and it didn't fall off of it although the screws were loose in it and one fell out before I used it so I had to tighten them and I really wished it was a little lower because I had to wiggle it under my bike. But it did seem to be decently sturdy once I got it lifted I will be using it again soon to change my oil
Easy to use and holds the bike nicely. The ball bearing did fall out on the side with the crank immediately and I don't know why, other than that this is a good product.